Kenya Roads Board is a State Corporation established by the KRB Act No.7 of 1999. KRB's mandate is to oversee the road network in Kenya and coordinate the maintenance, rehabilitation and development funded by Road Maintenance and Levy Fund, and to advise the Cabinet Secretary on all matters related thereto.
Kenya Roads Board intends to progressively involve the youth through the internship programme to gain an appreciation of the workplace. The programme will also provide an opportunity to learn onthe-job experience, expand knowledge, and refine career goals and mentorship.
Interested candidates must meet the following criterion
- A minimum of a Diploma or a first Degree from a recognized Institution in the following
disciplines: Finance/Accounting, Human Resources & Administration, Information
Communications Technology, Civil Engineering, Procurement, Public Relations, Law or related
- Be a Kenyan youth between 21 to 35 years of age;
- Must have graduated within the last five (5) years;
- Provide a recommendation/reference letter from the institution attended.
- Should possess interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a team player and have the ability to solve problems
- Must be a person of integrity
- Should possess strong analytical skills
- Must be computer literate.Application procedure
Interested applicants are requested to submit an online application to firstname.lastname@example.org, attach CVs with full details of education background and attach copies of academic certificates, transcripts, relevant testimonials, National ID on or before 23rd August 2019.
KRB WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of the program. Persons living with a disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Canvassing, directly or indirectly, will result in disqualification.