Kenya Roads Board has disbursed Kshs. 37.5 Billion towards maintenance of various roads in the country for the period July to December, 2018 (as per the details below). The funds comprise road maintenance levy and transit tolls.
Below is information relating to Kenya Roads Board Fund (Roads Levy) Tranche Disbursements to Road Agencies/Authorities.
- RMLF Disbursement to Road Agencies FY 2018/2019
- Disbursement of Funds Financial Year 2017/2018
- 2008/09 Disbursements information
- 2009/10 Disbursements information
- 2010/11 Disbursements information
- 2011/12 Disbursement information
- July-December 2013 Disbursement Information
- RMLF Disbursement 2014-2015
- DISBURSEMENT OF ROAD MAINTENANCE LEVY FUNDS FY 2015-2016
- DISBURSEMENT OF ROAD MAINTENANCE LEVY FUNDS FY 2016-2017
- RMLF Disbursement 2016/2017